TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY PLINX
Type: Strictly Necessary.
- Purpose: To provide Users with our Services and to use some of the features of the PLINX Website, such as the ability to log-in and access secure areas. These Cookies are served by PLINX and are essential for using the PLINX Website. Without these Cookies, basic functions of the PLINX Website would not work.
- Opt-out: Because these Cookies are essential to deliver the PLINX Website and our Services, you cannot refuse them.
Type: Analytics / Performance
- Purpose: To better understand the behaviour of the Users on the PLINX Website and improve our Services accordingly.
- Google Analytics. To learn how Google uses data collected on the PLINX Website, please visit https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. Learn more on expiration of these Cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- To learn how Segment uses data collected on the PLINX Website, please visit https://segment.com/docs/legal/privacy/.
- Opt-out: You can prevent your data from being collected by Google Analytics on the PLINX Website by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can block or delete Segment Cookies by changing the browser settings.
Local storage is an industry-standard technology that allows a website or mobile app to store and retrieve data on an individual’s computer, mobile phone, or other device. This is used to store user preferences such as course on the dashboard and muting audio, and to track the chosen method of user login and sign-up (but immediately cleared after sign-up).
Please note that if you limit the ability of the PLINX Website to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the website and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality.
On most web browsers, you will find a “Help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.